Seminar Starts In:
countdown
00Hours00Minutes00Seconds
What: The In-Season Strength Training Formula for Runners
When: Sunday, January 20th from 10:30-11:30am
Where: Optimum 650 Fitness Studio (Click here for directions)
Cost: $15

Are you preparing for a spring goal race and looking for strategies that will improve performance and reduce the likelihood for injury? If so, we have you covered!

When it comes to becoming a better runner, it's important to realize that 80% of your effort needs to come from logging miles. While the other 20% should consist of strength, plyometric, and core training. With that being said, how do you maximize that 20% to make your runs more effortless and impactful?

In this seminar, we will cover the exact strength training formula that will successfully build you up for your spring goal race. You will walk away with a detailed 12-week strength training progression and in-depth instruction of each exercise so you feel confident executing the program with success.

Join Garrett McLaughlin and Chris Wolfe on Sunday, January 20th from 10:30-11:30am. Click below to sign-up!
Note: This is a learn-by-doing seminar. Therefore, please dress in athletic clothing so you can move freely and practice the movements to receive immediate feedback and correction.
Meet the Speakers:
Garrett McLaughlin
Athletic Trainer, Strength Coach, Active Release Techniques (ART) Provider
Chris Wolfe
Physical Therapist, Orthopedic Certified Specialist, RRCA Certified Running Coach
Please contact Garrett McLaughlin with any questions or concerns: 
(734) 604-4197 or Gmac922@gmail.com
Powered By ClickFunnels.com